To become a member of the FCRC you are required to complete the form below, and agree to the FCRC Membership Terms and Conditions. This is a free, lifetime membership, and replaces your 12 month Guest Researcher registration. All nominations will be presented for approval at the next FCRC General Committee Meeting held monthly. You will be notified when this is complete. If you require immediate access to the database, please first register as a Guest Researcher.
In submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the FCRC Rules of Incorporation 2018, in particular we draw your attention to the following clauses:
(3) A nomination of a person for membership is to be
(a) made in writing and signed by 2 members of the Association; and
(b) accompanied by the written consent of the person nominated; and
(c) lodged with the public officer.
(4) The consent referred to in subrule (3)(b) may be endorsed on the nomination.
(5) As soon as practicable after the receipt of a nomination, the public officer is to refer the nomination to the committee.
(6) If a nomination is approved by the committee, the public officer is to –
(a) notify the nominee, in writing, that the nominee has been approved for membership of the Association; and
(b) [....] enter the nominee's name in the register of members.
(7) A member of the Association may resign by serving on the public officer a written notice of resignation.